I've decided to start a "series" of sorts with reviews and suggestions and posts of little things I love!
Today's is a food review:
Luv Cravings in Vancouver, BC, Canada
About It
Luv Cravings is a luvly (hehe) tea and cake shop. They also serve cupcakes and macarons. I noticed the shop when we were driving by and wanted to check it out. However, I was doubtful that they would be able to accomadate my peanut allergy and my sister's treenut allergy. Most bakeries cannot. To my great delight, even though they use almond flour in the macarons, the cheesecakes and cupcakes were fine. I am so happy to have a bakery I can eat at! (For the time I'm in Vancouver)! Plus, the lady who served us was so informed and friendly and kind.
The Food
I went twice (two days in a row because it was so good). The first day I tried a slice of Neopolitan cheesecake. It was so good! The strawberry part had fresh strawberries. Yum! Yum! Yum!
The second time I went I ordered the chocolate caramel cheesecake. I was doubtful if anything would beat the Neopolitan. I shouldn't have worried- the chocolate caramel was utterly magnificent!!
Info
If you are ever in Vancouver, I highly suggest checking out Luv Cravings.
They are located at 1731 Manitoba St, Vancouver BC, Canada.


That picture of the chocolate caramel cheesecake is making me die. It's beautiful. I want it. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's really good! If only I could bring you back a piece!!!
ReplyDelete